Please note: CCMS regrets that it will no longer be facilitating requests for individual notes following interview. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are no longer able to provide this service as the burden of compliance has become excessive. This will be effective from 1 November 2017.
Before starting your application form please read the information below:
- Applicants for primary and nursery posts must hold a recognised Religious Education Certificate on taking up post.
- All applicants must be committed to the religious and pastoral development of a Catholic school.
- On taking up post you must be registered with GTCNI.
- It should be noted that the criteria for any post advertised may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Only official CCMS application forms will be accepted.
- If you do experience a problem submitting your application form, please contact us on 028 92013014. You should ensure that you check your firewall and security settings as certain firewalls may prevent successful transmission of your application to CCMS.
- Please ensure you are using one of the following compatible browsers; IE9+, Firefox 3+, Safari 4+ or Google Chrome.
Enhanced Disclosure check - information for applicants
Posts involving working with children and young people in educational establishments are subject to the provisions of the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups (NI) Order 2007.
Applicants must disclose if there is any reason why they cannot work in regulated activity (as defined by AccessNI). For further information on regulated activity please refer to the AccessNI website www.nidirect.gov.uk/accessni.
Please note that as part of the CCMS recruitment process the successful candidate will require an enhanced disclosure check which at present costs £33 and is met by the candidate. Further details regarding payment of this will be issued with any initial offer of employment. Please be aware that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
CCMS adheres to the Access NI Code of Practice. A copy of the Access NI Code of Practice is available to all applicants on request.
Having problems with your application?
If you are experiencing a problem sending your application form through, please contact us on 028 92013014
Alternatively please complete the attached interactive form and submit it to CCMS using the submit email button on the form.